Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories operates the www.scarpamagazino.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or service Providers) – Data Processor (or service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject- Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
User – The User is the individual using our service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use – We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types Of Data Collected
Personal Data – While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data – We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- By creating a user account, you must provide your basic data. You can modify data included in your account at any time using the options available after logging into your account. The legal basis for the processing of personal data included in your account is the performance of the contract on maintaining user’s account, which is concluded with the administrator on the basis of the Terms of Service.
- Data included in your account is processed for the period of your account activity, that is, for the duration of the contract on maintaining user’s account referred to above. You can delete your account at any time, which will also result in the removal of your personal data from the database. However, remember that deleting your account does not result in the removal of your placed orders’ details.
Placing an order
- When placing an order, you must provide data necessary to complete the order. The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database and will be stored there until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. Each order is recorded in the database as a separate item. The legal basis for collecting and processing this data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. The above-mentioned principles for data processing also apply in this context.
- Payment for the order is made via PayPal. In this regard, PayPal are an independent personal data administrator.
If we issue an invoice for the placed order, we process your data to the extent necessary to issue the invoice. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfillment of the legal obligation to issue the invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation. As a result your data will be processed as part of this documentation for the period required by law.
Retention Of Data
Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to communicate with you.
Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement – Under certain circumstances, Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements – Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Scarpa Magazino Shoes & Accessories. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may use third-party service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Instagram remarketing. You can learn more about the privacy pratices of Instagram here https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Mailchimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC. Personal data we collected is email addresses.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.